Chief Creative Officer
10+ years in branding, digital and social strategy, business development, enterprise website design and production, interactive production, database programming and application development.
- Founder, Pomegranate - Created digital agency and fathered the concept of the "network agency" model. founder of such concepts as "Seeding ™", "Future of Agencies ™", "Engagement Media" and "Colancing ™."
- Art Director, Google - Contributed to the development of the internal agency (now known as "Zoo") responsible for developing the most robust advertising programs for Google's Fortune 500 clients
- Produced over 2,000 brand concepts as well as over 300 websites and web-based applications, and dozens of Fortune 500 digital advertising programs including HP's "You on You" which was awarded "Best of YouTube Marketing" by Show & Tell, and Coachella 2011 which "changed the world" of live streaming events.
10 years as software engineer; subject matter expert on multiple technologies.
- Senior Web Developer, Taylor and Francis - strategized and delivered a new ecommerce website using a combination of open source technologies and custom built solutions for one of the UK's largest publishers.
- Team Lead, IBM - more than 6 years at IBM in positions ranging from a Web Admin Team Lead to Performance Architect, specializing in Websphere products.
- Served as a Drupal Consultant for major NYC new media firms such as Rodale and Penton Media, where he actively worked with clients on delivering technology applications to execute their product and brand strategies.